from Raleigh Durham Airport (RDU):
- Take Airport Boulevard West to Interstate 40.
- Travel I-40 West approximately 11 miles (18 km) to exit 273-B, Chapel Hill exit. You will be entering onto 54 West.
- Proceed on Highway 54 West for about 3 miles (5 km). 54 West will eventually change to South Road.
- Proceed on South Road onto the main campus. You will pass the School of Government on your left and will continue past the Student Union on your right and then the Bell Tower on your left. Proceed straight through the Bell Tower parking lot stop light and then turn right at the next traffic light onto Columbia Street (one-way northbound at this point). Proceed northbound on Columbia Street a short distance and straight through the next traffic light at the intersection with Cameron Avenue. Continue on Columbia Street until you reach the next street light which will be Franklin Street.
- We are in the Top of the Hill Building on your right at the south-east corner of the intersection with Franklin Street. Enter on the Columbia Street side of the building and proceed to the second floor where our reception area is located. If you need to find parking, continue on South Columbia another block and take a right onto Rosemary Street. Public parking is on both sides of Rosemary for the next block.